PPC stands to Pay per click and managing this is termed as PPC management. Managing here refers to the process of monitoring and managing a company’s expense over PPC ads. This involves drafting strategies that can result in maximum return on investment. Companies can do this themselves or hire some specialists. It may sound simple but it really is a tangled process that depends on several factors and managers or specialists have to keep each of these in consideration. Although perfect optimization is not possible in PPC management, the desired result can be achieved. The main aim of PPC management is to maximize your ROI by focusing on creating and optimizing your campaign. This article talks about all the aspects of PPC management like cost, benefits, and whether you should go for this or not.
Functions of PPC Management Specialists:
1. Keyword Analysis:
PPC management specialists help in finding and suggesting keywords that can attract customers and avoiding keywords that can result in reducing your quality score. They also help in targeting keywords that are likely to be entered by company leads.
Keywords also decide the order in which the ad appears on the results page. So, it is very crucial to choose the right keywords. They’ll perform keyword research to choose the relevant keywords.
2. Developing Channel Strategies:
There are some channels like google Adwords and bing ads which can be considered for PPC marketing. Specialists can help your business to attract more traffic by displaying your ad over various channels.
They regularly monitor the search terms in order to find which keywords/phrases are used most frequently. As a result, the company can invest in some important searches. Apart from this, they keep an eye on ROI.
4. Keeping Eye on Competitors:
They keep their eyes on competitors and the tactics and strategies that are being used by them. Since your competitor also runs PPC ads, you may be
interested in knowing their strategies in order to outperform them.
Competitor analysis is an important aspect of PPC management. It involves checking the bid amounts (How much they are spending on PPC) and monitoring keyword selection (What type of keywords they are using and
will they help your business). This will allow you to build more relevant ads and perform better.
5. Landing Page Creation:
You might have heard that the landing page is the fundamental component of the PPC ad campaign. Thus, it is crucial to have a flawless landing page that fits your advertisement and provides knowledge to customers for which they are looking. PPC management helps your company to have relevant landing pages that can keep leads attached to your content.
Along With monitoring, PPC management also focuses on testing. You need to test various parts of your ad so that you can have the best version of your ad. You can test everything using several tools that are available.
Testing helps your audience in having a better ad experience and maximizing your ROI.
How Much Do These Services Cost?
If you are interested in PPC, you must be curious about its cost. According to smallbizgenius.net, The average annual cost of PPC services is around 108,000 USD to 120,000 USD. This gets around 8-10k USD per month. You can either go for doing your PPC campaign in-house or hiring a PPC management agency. In-house campaigns, salaries contribute most to the expenses. In this case, you have to take care of other benefits also. Moreover, you have to hire extra people or pay the same people more in order to achieve PPC management.
The cost of services in the case of hiring companies depends on various factors like the plan you selected for, the duration of the billing cycle, and some other premium features.
Should you Hire a PPC Management Company?
So far, we have discussed various aspects of PPC management in detail. At this time, you might be thinking, Should I hire a PPC management agency?
A PPC company can help your business achieve milestones. Given below are some of the reasons to hire a PPC company for your business:
- You work with the masters of the field: Since you are paying a good amount for PPC services, agencies will assign the experts for your business. They know how to run a campaign successfully and they have experience in the same.
- You’ll stay on top of your competition: Your agency will monitor all the activities of your competition. You have hired experts who can take meaningful insights from these activities.
- You’ll save your time: Managing a PPC campaign is a time taking process. If you hire a company, you’ll have more time to focus on other areas or over other projects. You can save hours by hiring an agency instead of monitoring the process and thinking of strategies.
Some well-known benefits of hiring a PPC management company are:
- You can achieve potential traffic on your ad. This company will find the people who are actively looking for the services you provide.
- You can get better ROI. Since, it is nearly necessary to have PPC, you want to make most of your investment. A PPC management company can do this by focusing your ad on the target market and by showing your ad only when visitors are looking for your keywords.
- An agency will help you target your customers more efficiently. Agency will be aware of all the platforms where your ad can get listed. Moreover, this can help to select the target keywords for your audience. These keywords will direct the customers to your website.
PPC is one of the best alternatives to gather a large traffic to your website instantly. For a PPC campaign to be successful, it is important that you do PPC management efficiently. You can hire a company if you do not have experience in managing these campaigns. With the right PPC management, your business can generate leads and revenue. There are several agencies out there which are providing the same services.