Are you looking for means to grow your business? Content Marketing and SEO are the first things that come to one’s mind to get the attention of thousands of visitors on the world wide web. But there is always a scope for something better. PPC Advertising, or you might have heard it as a paid … Continue reading “How can PPC Advertising Benefit your Business Success? “
The online marketplace is growing rapidly, bringing in lucrative opportunities for PPC advertisers. If you have had enough of Google Ads and Facebook, and want to try your luck in the fast-growing digital marketplace, Amazon Advertising is just the right option for you. Amazon is the No. 3 PPC ad seller at the moment, … Continue reading “How to Start a Successful Amazon PPC Campaign”
In-house vs. PPC outsourcing – the dirty debate continues! Advertisers often find themselves stuck amid this dilemma. Having an in-house team brings better control but it can significantly increase your costs. On the other hand, paid search outsourcing ensures measurable outcomes and lower costs but you may lose track of the campaign if you do … Continue reading “In-House or Outsource PPC: Which is the Best to Choose?”
Let’s say you have a killer PPC campaign up and running on Google Ads. It’s driving qualified traffic, your CTR is skyrocketing, and your conversion rate is 40%! Feeling pretty good about it, right? Of course, you should. But on the other hand, 60% of your traffic left without converting. Should you worry? … Continue reading “5 Google Remarketing Hacks to Drive Qualified Leads”
As white label digital marketing experts, we have come across this question dozens of times: “White label Facebook advertising or Google Ads – which is better to generate more ROI? And most of the times our answer is the same – it depends! Both Facebook and Google are fantastic advertising networks that deliver … Continue reading “White Label Facebook Ads vs. Google Ads: Which is the Best to Get Better ROI?”
COVID-19 pandemic has sent economies spinning globally. With lockdown and social distancing prevalent in most countries, life has come to a complete standstill. Businesses are forced to shut down temporarily. Schools, colleges, and shopping malls are closed till time unknown. Retail outlets under the “emergency” category are experiencing minimalist footfalls. The effects of lockdown … Continue reading “How COVID-19 is Impacting Google Ads Results”
Get on-board today as we shall help you realise your goals with ‘paid search’ campaign. We walk the talk and deliver results always.
AdWords PPC Expert is India’s #1 certified PPC expert, promising continuous business growth and maximum Return on Investment for your Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign. We are a leading Google AdWords PPC agency, built on the premises of process-driven, result-oriented PPC services India to ensure maximum revenues. Our objective is not just getting you increased traffic or sales; we are incessantly looking to innovate to ensure minimal Cost Per Customer acquisition and Cost Per Conversion.
Copyright © 2020 AdwordsPPCExpert.com