In today’s fast-evolving digital marketing environment, Pay-Per-Click is one of the best strategies for online advertising. Unlike Search Engine Optimization, PPC services deliver immediate results.
It is an effective way to target qualified leads that have a genuine interest in your products or services. Through PPC Ads, you can reach your target audience at the right time and on the right platform, when they search for anything related to your business. This can help drive more traffic and boost your conversions.
In this blog, we will provide brilliant reasons why hiring the best PPC services can give your business a competitive edge.
What is Pay Per Click Advertising?
Pay-per-click or PPC is a digital marketing technique wherein the advertiser pays every time the ad gets clicked. It is an effective method to buy website visits rather than generating traffic organically.
The general idea of PPC Adword is to reach a targeted audience by specifically choosing who can see your ads. This helps generate quality leads with high conversion potential. Every time someone clicks on your ad, you pay.
Google Ads is the most widely used PPC platform, followed by Amazon, Facebook, YouTube, and Bing.
Top 9 Reasons Why PPC Services Can Help Achieve Business Success
Find out the top reasons why businesses choose PPC to drive success for their digital marketing goals. In fact, companies spend an average $106.5 billion on paid search advertising globally.
#1: Targeted Ads
When you manage the business online, you need targeted traffic that can convert into sales. With PPC advertising, you can specifically choose where you want the ad to be positioned and who can see your ads.
Paid search allows precise targeting on the basis of demographics, interests, and keywords. Through effective targeting, the ad is displayed only to the right audience and at the right time. This helps generate qualified leads and reduces irrelevant clicks, which can increase your CPC.
Here are some quick tips for you:
- Create device-specific PPC ad campaigns to target mobile users who contribute to 53% of total clicks
- Deliver targeted message to your potential customers right at their “I want to buy” moments
- Use retargeting techniques to reach people who showed an interest in your business in the past
#2: Better CTR
Did you know that paid advertising has a Click-through Rate (CTR) of 11.38% on Google? Given the cut-throat competition in the digital marketing arena today, the number is significant.
According to a survey by Clutch, 75% of people say paid search advertising makes it easier to find the most relevant information they look for on a search engine or website. Furthermore, 77% of the respondents reported they can easily recognize paid search ads such as Pay-Per-Click advertising.
The primary reasons why people click on PPC ads are (as outlined by Clutch)
- It directly answers their search queries (33%)
- Have a compelling ad creative, headline, and description (19%)
- The ad mention a recognizable brand (26%)
- It is listed above organic search results (20%)
Because people consider paid search ads most relevant to their search queries, they are more likely to click. In fact, 65% of all high-intent search queries lead to an ad click.
PPC advertising, when done by a Google Ads consultant, appears at the top of organic search engine results. Consumers attach a sense of authority and trust for businesses that rank high on SERPs. As such, top three paid ads in search results get 41% of all clicks.
As your ad gets more relevant clicks, it becomes easier to push them down the sales funnel for higher conversions.
#3: Get Immediate Results
The ability to deliver instant results is one of the best reasons why businesses should consider PPC advertising for long-term success. When you hire the PPC agency, they can set up your ad campaign as soon as possible and you can see results flowing in as less than an hour. Yes; “PPC has the power to get you traffic that is both immediate and consistent.”
If you want to increase visibility and exposure of your website, PPC works best. Unlike SEO, which is a long-drawn process, pay-per-click campaigns can be setup and activated almost immediately, and you can drive conversions within weeks. At the same time, PPC helps generate consistent traffic so that you can reap the profits in the long run.
#4: Pay Only When Someone Clicks
Another primary reason why you should consider hiring a PPC advertising expert is the cost savings they ensure. Pay-per-click is relatively a straightforward advertising platform with no hidden intricacies – you pay only when someone clicks on the advertisement.
You are actually buying the top listing on organic search results. When a potential customer clicks on the ad, you will have to pay the CPC applicable. Typically, it is charged in the form of cost per thousand impressions.
However, advertisers often have to bear the brunt of irrelevant clicks which can increase their CPC considerably without generating quality results. This is the result of a poor PPC strategy.
Hire an experienced and certified Adwords expert who can help make your paid search advertising campaigns most successful by implementing the following tactics:
- Start slow. Once the ad campaign gets consistent results, consider spending more money
- Use dedicated tactics like geo-targeting or integrating negative keywords to reduce irrelevant clicks. This can help lower your overall CPC
- Bid on high-potential keywords. PPC advertising gives you the option to allocate your budget based on keywords and target audiences that are most relevant and profitable. Perform in-depth keyword research and adjust your bids to target only those that are less competitive yet have a high conversion potential
- Invest more on ad campaigns that are profitable. Do not try to be jack of all trades. Some PPC campaigns will deliver outstanding results, while others will fall short. Use Google Analytics or other tools to track campaign performance. You can increase or lower your ad spending depending on how each campaign is delivering results
#5: Broaden Your Search Strategy
As the digital marketing environment becomes more complex and cut-throat, it has become difficult to rank at the top of Google SERPs. Search engine algorithms are continuously changing and SEO has become more complicated than ever.
Moreover, it can take months for Search Engine Optimization to take your website to the top search engine rankings. Therefore, it is crucial to diversify and broaden the horizons of your marketing channels.
As competition gets tougher, you cannot depend on organic search alone to generate quality website traffic. After all, a major algorithm change can devastate your organic search rankings.
PPC advertising is one of the best ways to diversify your risks and leverage the “targeted” potential of this powerful platform. Here’s how PPC can help broaden the scope of your digital marketing:
- Sponsored ad formats on Google and other platforms like Facebook and Amazon continue to get better
- Unlike SEO, you get complete control on how paid search advertising will appear on Google and who can see your ads
- Paid search clicks win over organic clicks for high commercial intent
- Top 3 sponsored results on SERPs generate 65% of clicks as compared to only 35% for organic listings
- Your PPC campaigns remains full-proof against frequent algorithm updates. Thus, they require less optimization and deliver consistent results.
#6: Leverage Advanced Digital Marketing Techniques like Retargeting
Retargeting is one of the most effective ways to boost conversions and achieve success for your business. It is a technique to create targeted ad campaigns for prospective customers who have visited your website earlier but did not convert. Only pay-per-click advertising provides the opportunity to remarket, increasing the likelihood of getting converted into sales.
These people are already interested in your product or service but did not convert for whatever reason. An expert in Adwords creates definitive Google remarketing campaigns that can help you retarget and inspire them to convert.
For example, you have a website that sells streaming media content. Customers who want to use on-demand streaming service undergo a buying process wherein they would compare different service providers to make an informed decision. This may span between 5-30 days and is the best time to remarket with a more powerful ad campaign.
You can then create compelling ad campaigns and offer them lucrative incentives that will persuade them to revisit the complete subscription process.
#7: Ad Scheduling and Geo-Targeting for Better Conversions
With pay-per-click advertising, you can harness two of its key features – ad scheduling and geo-targeting.
Displaying your PPC ad 24/7 can only increase your ad spend without delivering quality results. Ad Scheduling allows showing your ad only on specific days and times of the day when your potential customers are most likely to convert.
Geo-targeting is another feature that allows you to target your ad for particular locations and exclude those you do not want to bid on. This can help reduce inappropriate clicks and lower your CPC.
Whether small or big, PPC is one of the most effective digital marketing techniques for any kind of business. Hire PPC management experts today and build upon your advertising strategies to generate fast and measurable results.