PPC ad is a well-known paid advertising method. It is useful for gaining qualified traffic on your website. It works best with specialists who are experienced and doing it for years. There are a lot of PPC experts available on the internet so how do you know which PPC professionals are right for your business? Hiring an expert PPC is a challenging task that requires preparation.
This article is about the things you need to know before you hire PPC experts.
Let’s start with what PPC experts do. In simple words, a PPC expert helps clients in setting up new campaigns, managing ongoing campaigns, and optimizing ads in order to attract more traffic. They apply their in-depth knowledge of AD networks keyword research and performance analysis to perform better. They pay attention to parameters like CTR and CPC. Companies can use their guidance to find the best channel to place ad keywords that can generate more traffic, ad copies that can result in maximum convergence, and landing pages that can drive leads.
The next question comes: “Why should you hire a PPC expert?”. Hiring a PPC expert can help you invest your money into channels that are beneficial and will have a better ROI. All the decisions will be supported by data and will have the supervision of dedicated specialists. So you don’t need to worry about campaigns. So coming to the main part of the article, What you should look for in a PPC expert? So here is a list of some questions that you need to ask a PPC expert to reveal their actual know-how of PPC.
- What steps will you take to boost my Google Quality Score? You must be aware of whether your PPC expert has in-depth knowledge about the biggest ad platform, Google ads. Quality score depends on several other factors and your PPC expert should have in-depth knowledge of each of these. This includes auctions, Ad Rank, and Quality Score. Your specialist should be able to maximize your ads and get more clicks through these elements.
- Why should I remarket my campaigns? Remarketing refers to the practice of displaying your ads to people who previously visited your site. This practice is ideal for locking potential customers. Your PPC expert should have a definite answer to this question. He should describe how it can be useful to gain potential customers and to push them to buy your products or services. It also increases brand awareness and you can enrich user engagement on your website using these options. If they are able to convince you of this they are the right choice for your PPC campaign.
- How do you perform keyword research? Keywords are the words or phrases that people type in Google’s search box. These are crucial when it comes to PPC campaigns. These keywords attract your most promising customers. Your PPC expert should have more than a basic understanding of keyword research and he must be aware of all the tools that are used in performing keyword research. There are some tools that determine which keywords will perform better.
- How do you test an ad copy? There will be multiple copies of your ad that are involved in your PPC management campaign. PPC experts need to test these copies on the basis of several factors like pricing, punctuation, call to action, etc. Your PPC expert must be able to perform split testing which comprises keeping one ad copy as original and experimenting with the rest ad copies. You can consider how experienced a PPC agency is with executing ad copy testing through their explanations and tips before you hire them or another PPC expert.
- What changes should I make to my landing pages? The next thing after your ad copy that matters the most will be your landing page. It is the page where your user lands after clicking on your ad copy. Your landing page will not be perfect in just one go it will have to undergo several repetitions in order to be perfect or nearly perfect. Your PPC expert must be able to optimize in such a way that it is fast, responsive, easy to navigate, and full of information. he should have a clear understanding of the importance of having a fast and responsive landing page.
- What experience do you have with Microsoft advertising or bing ads? Although, Google is the largest digital marketing platform it is not the only place where PPC campaigns thrive. your business can consider creating PPC for bing ads on the Microsoft advertisement system. You will have less competition at that platform and your PPC expert should have some basic understanding of advertising on these platforms. This works differently when compared with Google. They should have a clear understanding of the functioning of these platforms.
- How do you approach social media PPC ads? So far, we were talking about the ads that were placed on the search engine results page but your PPC expert should have a basic understanding of how social media PPC ads works because definitely they work in a different way and with the rise of social media it is important that your PPC agency should be able to Mark your presence on the social media platforms. Your PPC expert should have an understanding of placing your ads over different social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- At last, your PPC expert should be able to analyze your campaign’s performance and you should ask him what will be the frequency of this analysis. You must be aware of the fact that constant monitoring is crucial for your campaign. your PPC expert must be able to measure the progress of your campaign regularly. You should also ask your PPC expert about the minimum ad spend that you will need to have on your campaign because within a fixed budget you can look for the options which work best for your business and can see if they are a good fit for your business.